Fisher & Paykel, DCS
These 2 bottom lid actuators (part number 528113) install on Fisher and Paykel dishwasher model DD603B to hold the lid for the lower dish drawer closed during wash and rinse cycles so water doesn't leak from the wash tub.
- Shut off the circuit breaker for the dishwasher before beginning to install the replacement bottom lid actuators. Making the repair requires removing the lower dish drawer from the unit and reinstalling it. if you're not confident in your ability to do this correctly, hiring a trained service technician to do the work is highly recommended. Putting the lid and dishwasher back together incorrectly can damage the components and cause leaks.
- To access the bottom lid actuators, pull the lower drawer out as far as possible, press in on the tab stops at the front of the left and right rails, slide both rails back several inches and lift out the drawer while being careful not to damage the hoses or the wire harness. While detaching the wires connected to the existing actuators, pay close attention to which wires run from which actuators to the controller.
Large Kitchen Appliances
- Installations last year: 213
- Average installation time: 73 minutes
- Level of repair difficulty: