This genuine GE water filter (part number RPWFE) is for use in select GE French door refrigerators.
Water filter RPWFE has GE's most advanced filtration. It's tested and verified to reduce 5 trace pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim and fluoxetine. (Contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users? water).
- Removes 99 percent of lead from your drinking water.
- Industry first filter to reduce chloramines?certified to reduce chloramines and chlorine taste and odor, for better-tasting water and ice.
- Premium filtration is certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 15 other contaminants.
- Easy filter replacement?no tools or water-turnoff are required to replace cartridge inside refrigerator.
- 6-month filter life?for best filtration results, replace the filter every 6 months or 300 gallons (replace sooner if flow rate noticeably declines).