Common Poulan products and parts
Six common parts in Poulan equipment that may break
- Carburetor—Gas-powered equipment has a small carburetor that mixes fuel and air at a specific ratio to power the engine. If the carburetor is damaged, then it may leak and likely won’t provide the right mix of air and fuel to the engine.
- Fuel line—The fuel line connects the fuel tank to the carburetor. A fuel line may become brittle over time. If it starts to leak or doesn't connect securely on either end, then it will need to be replaced to avoid fuel leaks.
- Auger—The auger on a snow blower moves snow into the impeller and through the directional chute. A damaged auger may not work properly and should be replaced.
- Guide bar—The guide bar on a chainsaw is the bar on which the cutting chain spins. A loose guide bar can be tightened, but if it's damaged, be sure to replace it to prevent injury.
- Cutting blade—Cutting blades on walk-behind lawn mowers may loosen up over time and get damaged when hitting rocks. If it's loose, the cutting blade may cause the mower to vibrate and will need to be tightened. This blade should be replaced if it's damaged.
- Spark plug—The spark plug on a combustion engine uses an electric spark to ignite the combustible fuel inside the cylinder. If the spark plug is fouled or corroded, it may not spark and will need to be replaced.
Ordering replacement parts for your Poulan products
If you need to order a replacement part for your Poulan equipment, it's easy to do so with Sears PartsDirect. Each component is guaranteed to fit your equipment. You can see a list of parts that are compatible with your product by entering its model number into the search bar. You can also browse by category to find what you're looking for.
At Sears PartsDirect, we are committed to providing excellent customer service and stand behind each sale with a generous return policy. If you have any questions or concerns while you're shopping for replacement parts, our customer service representatives are always available to help.