What products does Kenmore Elite manufacture?
Here are a just a few of the types of products that Kenmore Elite manufactures as well as specific models for each type.
Six common parts in Kenmore Elite products
- Compressor—Appliances such as refrigerators and dehumidifiers have a compressor that compresses and pumps a refrigerant through a sealed heat exchange system. A faulty compressor will not be able to pump the refrigerant and will need to be replaced.
- Spin basket—The spin basket in a washing machine is the main tub in which clothes are loaded for washing. If the spin basket or agitator comes loose, it may cause the washing machine to vibrate, and it will need to be tightened or replaced.
- Electronic control board—Many appliances, such as washing machines, cooktops and dishwashers, have a digital display with an electronic control board that governs most of the appliance's functions. If the appliance doesn't seem to turn on, it may be because the electronic control board failed.
- Gas regulator—On gas-fueled ovens and cooktops, a pressure regulator limits the amount of gas that flows into the appliance while it's being used. A faulty regulator valve may cause the burners to burn weakly or not at all.
- Evaporator coils—Evaporator coils are found in refrigerators and air conditioners. They remove ambient heat from the air, which cools the inside of a refrigerator or an entire room in the case of an air conditioner. If they become damaged, they'll need to be replaced.
- Thermistor—A thermistor in appliances such as a refrigerator or wine cooler monitors the air temperature inside the appliance and activates the compressor when necessary to maintain the desired temperature setting.
Ordering replacement parts for your Kenmore Elite products
With Sears PartsDirect, it's easy to order replacement parts for your Kenmore Elite appliances. You can enter the model number of your appliance into the search bar to see a list of compatible products, or you can also browse by category to find what you need if you don't have the model number available.
At Sears PartsDirect, we are committed to the needs of our customers. Each part is a genuine replacement from the original manufacturer and is guaranteed to fit, and each purchase is backed by a generous return policy. Sears PartsDirect is always available to address your questions and concerns during your shopping experience.