What are some popular Hitachi products and parts?
Hitachi manufactures a wide variety of hand-held construction and landscaping equipment that can be used in a residential or light commercial environment. Some of their most popular tools include:
Hitachi parts explained
- Carburetor—Gas-powered equipment will have a carburetor that creates a combustible gas from a precise ratio of compressed fuel and air. If the carburetor is leaking or has seized up, the equipment may run rough or not at all. In this case, the carburetor may need to be replaced.
- Air compressor pressure switch—This switch is found on air compressors. It regulates the air pressure inside the tanks and activates the compressor pump when the pressure level gets too low. If the air compressor is plugged in but won't recharge the pressure level, the pressure switch may be faulty and may need to be replaced.
- Fan blade—The fan blade found on leaf blowers is what generates the high air velocity. If the fan blade becomes loose or damaged, it may sound louder than normal or cause the leaf blower to vibrate. In this case, consider replacing the fan blade.
- Fuel line—Over time, the plastic fuel lines may become brittle and crack or break. If this happens, air may find its way into the carburetor. Consider replacing the fuel line if you notice any worn areas in order to prevent further damage to the carburetor.
- Dust bag—The dust bag on a miter saw collects the sawdust from the cut wood so that it doesn't fill the air. If there is a hole in the bag or it doesn't connect securely to the saw, it may need to be replaced.
Ordering replacement parts for your Hitachi tools
It's easy to order replacement parts for your Hitachi tools with Sears PartsDirect. Start by typing the model number of your tool into the search bar to find the specific item you need. If you don't have the model number handy, you can also browse by brand and category to pinpoint what you're looking for.
At Sears PartsDirect, we’re proud to be a trusted leader when it comes to replacement parts. We sell genuine, original parts from the manufacturer. Plus, we stand behind each sale with a generous return policy. Providing quality customer service is always a priority for us.