Model #VR-616 Kenwood receivers

  • Cabinet Parts
    3 Results

Question and Answers


i need a replacement hose for an old Kenmore central vacuum systrem


Thank you for your question on the Kenmore whole house vacuum system.

Sears no longer has parts for the old built in vacuum systems. None of the coupling parts are available.

I would suggest contacting one of the companies that specializes in supplying these whole house vacuum and hose parts.

I will give you a link to one of these.

Kenmore whole house vacuum parts .

Thank you for using Manage My Life.

Sam A.

Read More
Sam A -
Sears Technician
January 04, 2012

Repair of Craftsman scroll saw switch


Thank you for your question.

I am sorry you are having a problem with the saw. By looking at the parts break down the retainer only holds the spacer in place. I do not see where removing it will cause any problems. After you make the repairs be sure to reinstall the spacer and retainer.

If the saw is considered shop, it is a product that is small enough for the customer to bring to the store for the repair. If you do not feel comfortable repairing the saw yourself I recommend calling your local Sears store to find out where to bring it. I am sorry they had said a service tech would need to come out.

Please let me know if you need further assistance on the saw I will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for using Manage my life.

Mark T.

Read More
Mark T -
Sears Technician
December 18, 2011