Model #KGCS166GSS05 KITCHENAID counter unit, gas

  • Cooktop, Burner And Grate Parts
    3 Results
  • Burner Box, Gas Valves, And Switches
    3 Results

Error Codes

Error Code:



Question and Answers


How do I change the burner switches on my Kitchen Aid counter stove top? Model Number KGCS166GSS05 and where is the best place to find the new burner switches?


Thank you for your question and I understand your concern.

I added an image below with the procedure for removing the top and igniter switches along with some additional information. NOTE: Disconnect the cook top from the power supply before servicing.

You can look up and order the igniter switches for the Kitchen Aid cook top model KGCS166GSS05 at Sears Parts Direct.

I hope this is helpful. If I may be of further assistance as more details become available, please reply to this post.

Read More
Joey S -
Sears Technician
March 21, 2012

Top Parts

Recommended maintenance parts & accessories

Show 3 more
No more item to show