Model #KGCG2240 KITCHENAID Counter Unit, Gas

  • Replacement Parts-text Only
    3 Results
  • Burner Parts
    3 Results
  • Main Body
    3 Results
  • Griddle/broiler Parts
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Error Codes

Error Code:



Question and Answers


I need a gas regulator to replace a CC-13707 for an old kitchen aid cook top Modle# KGCG 2240P


I understand your concern for wanting to purchase a part for your cook top. While you are waiting for an expert answer, I did manage to find a link in where you can enter your model number and a parts list diagram will pop up. I hope my link is useful.

Read More
Joseph P. -
October 04, 2010

I found a regulator that should work for you. As long as the mounting bracket fits & the opening is 1/2 inch on both sides the regulator will work. Also needs to be natural gas not LP.

You can also remove your regulator & try to match it up at your local appliance parts store. As long as the pipe size is the same & the mounting bracket fits & is made for natural gas then the regulator will work.

Regulator; 02029701 $88.20

If you do not feel confident repairing this problem yourself, then you can have it repaired at your home by a Sears technician. Here is a link for the website: Sears Home Services .

SAFETY NOTICE: Be sure to disconnect power to the appliance before performing any repairs. Be aware that there could be sharp edges inside the appliance that could cause cuts or other injuries to yourself or others.

Read More
biker dave -
Sears Technician
October 05, 2010
See more answers