Model #JGP622ER1AD GE Counter Unit, Gas

  • Burners
    3 Results
  • Main Top
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


Can I buy a complete assembly to replace the existing one on my GE cooktop? It is 17 yrs old. I want to restore it. #JGP622ER1AD


Thanks for the inquiry and for using
When you mention "assembly," I am presuming you are referring to the main top? If so, it does appear the almond main top has since been discontinued by GE, and is no longer available for purchase. There is also no direct substitute. The only foreseeable option would be to run an online search for the original part number of WB62K5102 to see if there are any still in circulation. It may be a long shot, but worth exploring. 
Sorry we couldn't be of more assistance with this, and thanks for using We appreciate your business. 

Read More
Jeff Wallace Sr -
Sears Technician
May 24, 2014

Top Parts