Model #CSD-A120 AIWA portable audio

  • Cabinet Parts
    3 Results

Question and Answers


Is there a Jenn Air Cartridge I can use to replace a discontinued A120 cartridge?


There is a possibility that the JennAir radiant module that is part number JEA8120ADB will replace that A120. Here is a link for that part: JennAir Radiant Module JEA8120ADB . The receptacle plug on that JEA8120ADB has 2 flat spades, one round one and then 1 flat spade. The module A120 that you have would need to have a receptacle plug that matches that configuration. Here is a link that shows a photograph of the plug that the JEA8120ADB module has: Picture . If it appears that the module JEA8120ADB will fit, then ordering that part may resolve your problem. If you need more assistance, reply with additional details and we will try to help you further.

Read More
Lyle W -
Sears Technician
January 14, 2013