Model #CKM9641W580RW HARDWICK (MAYTAG) Range (gas)

  • Control Panel (ckm9641*580rw) (ckm9641a580rw) (ckm9641w580rw)
    3 Results
  • Control Panel (cm9641*590r) (cm9641a590r) (cm9641w590r)
    3 Results
  • Top Assembly
    3 Results
  • Oven
    3 Results
  • Gas Controls
    3 Results
  • Door/drawer (ckm9641*580rw) (ckm9641a580rw) (ckm9641w580rw)
    3 Results
  • Door/drawer (cm9641*590r) (cm9641a590r) (cm9641w590r)
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


Source? CKM9641W580RW Hardwick (maytag) Hardwick cooking

A: is always a great resource to find the answers to your parts questions. Your Sears partsdirect expert will research your question and respond within two business days but usually sooner. Thank you for using!

Read More
Henry -
April 12, 2013

Thank you for your question.  I can help you obtain parts for the Maytag/Hardwick CKM9641W580RW range.

There is a top surface control valve and  an oven control valve. 

You can reply below with any additional details for further assistance. 

You can have the problem repaired in your home by a Sears technician.  Here is the link: Sears Home Services Oven Repair

Read More
Fred M -
Sears Technician
April 14, 2013
See more answers