Model #CCG456W JENN-AIR Counter Unit, Gas

  • Top Assembly
    3 Results
  • Body
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


Grates for gas cook top counter CCG456W


Thanks for the inquiry and for being a valued member.

Unfortunately, we do not have a substituted grate to recommend for the originals. You could try running an online search for the original part numbers of 705847 and 705848, or the substituted 12001485. Outside of that, we cannot guarantee any other grate would work adequately for the cook top.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thanks for using We appreciate your business. 

Read More
Jeff Wallace Sr -
Sears Technician
February 09, 2015