Model #917376650 Craftsman walk behind lawnmower, gas

Question and Answers


i need the cable that goes to the motor that when you let the bar go it dies


Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to help you with finding the cable. I looked up the parts list and the part number for the zone control cable is 183567. If you would like to order the cable you can do so from our parts website: Sears Parts Direct .

Please let me know if you need further assistance on the mower. Thank you for using Manage my life.

Mark T.

Read More
Mark T -
Sears Technician
May 09, 2011