Model #917293300 CRAFTSMAN rear tine, gas tiller

  • Handles
    3 Results
  • Mainframe, Left Side
    3 Results
  • Mainframe, Right Side
    3 Results
  • Transmission
    3 Results
  • Tine Shield
    3 Results
  • Tine Assembly
    3 Results
  • Decals
    3 Results

Question and Answers


Rototiller Model #917293300. what is the capacity and what oil grade do I use in the transmission?


Thank you for your question.

I have looked up the model number you have submitted. According to the parts list the transaxle should be filled with grease called plastilube. If the transmission has plugs no oil should come out if they where removed. If you have the transmission apart you can pack the case halves and gears with the grease. It should take roughly two tubes. The part number for the plastilube is 6066j and can be ordered from our parts website: Sears Parts Direct .

Please let me know if you need further assistance on the tiller.

Thank you for using Manage my life.

Mark T.

Read More
Mark T -
Sears Technician
May 23, 2011

Top Parts

Recommended maintenance parts & accessories

Show 3 more
No more item to show