Model #79094353700 Kenmore free standing, electric

  • Backguard
    3 Results
  • Body
    3 Results
  • Top/drawer
    3 Results
  • Door
    3 Results

Question and Answers


kenmore 79094353700 what is the part that goes under the terminal block?


It sounds like you are asking about the white felt pad that goes under the terminal block (shown in the image below). I did not find a part number for that felt pad. If you need to replace the terminal block, you can order the kit that is part number 5304409888 from the Sears PartsDirect website. I do not think that the terminal block replacement kit will have that felt pad. You can reuse the existing felt pad from the original terminal block if possible. If necessary, you can install that terminal block without that felt pad. Be sure that you unplug the range before accessing internal components.

If you are asking about a different part, reply with additional details and we will try to assist you further.

If you need to have a service technician to repair the range, you can schedule service through this link: Sears Home Services .

Read More
Lyle W -
Sears Technician
January 23, 2012

Recommended maintenance parts & accessories

Show 3 more
No more item to show