Model #7655 PEERLESS Faucet

  • Two Handle Washerless Valu-flo Lavatory Faucets
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


How do I hook up the water line to my refrigerator?


You will need the water supply line part # 8003rp and the water valve adapter part # 2165477 (providing it has the correct inlet valve on the refrigerator).

The nearest Sears Store is located in the WESTFIELD SOUTH COUNTY SHOPPING CENTER, PHONE # 314-416-2300. There is also a store in the CRESTWOOD PLAZA, PHONE # 314-968-7655. Call these stores to see if they have these parts available.

You can also order the parts from Sears by calling 1-800-252-1698. They can also be ordered online by clicking the "Parts and Accessories" link on

If you need a map to the stores, go to and click on the "Find a Store" link.

Read More
expert -
Sears Technician
September 11, 2007