Model #725-2 CRAFTSMAN Saw Scroll

  • Unit Parts
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


TCT725 power connection


When it comes to needing parts for your Tractor website is the place to visit. I have attached the link so you can speak with a Sears to find out what part is needed. Hope this helps!

Read More
Dezeray S -
May 28, 2013

Thank you for your question. I tried to look up the connector used on the sprayer. I could not see what type they are using. Most of these have a molded two-pin connector. If this is the case, I recommend clicking here. The link will take you to a site to order the plug that most sprayers use. If yours is different, please post an image of the plug. Once I see it, I should find it for you.  I hope this is helpful.     Thank you for using Manage my life. Mark T.

Read More
Mark T -
Sears Technician
May 31, 2013
See more answers