Model #41516646900 KENMORE Grill, Gas

  • Gas Grill
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


I have a Kenmore Gas Grill, model 415.16646900. How do I remove the halogen light switch so I can replace the front panel?


You can remove the halogen light switch the same way you did the igniter switch. Pry it out of the panel and disconnect the wires from the switch. Put the wires on the switch after it is installed in the new panel.

Read More
Jimmy K -
Sears Technician
November 03, 2009

Top Parts