Model #31511800 Craftsman circular saw

  • Unit Parts
    3 Results

Question and Answers


I have a circular saw model 31511800. The replacement switch, part number 2-615959-01, has no wires. How do I replace it?


You need to remove the original wires from the switch and install them on the new switch. If you need to replace the original wires, you have to purchase the wires locally and install them.

If you are not comfortable making the repair yourself, you can take the saw to a Sears Parts and Service Center or a Sears Retail Store for repair.

Read More
Jimmy K -
Sears Technician
October 26, 2009