Model #16830 TANDY Misc Camcorder

  • No Image Available - Fidelitone
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


Where can I order only the orifices for model number 141.16830?


You are correct, all grills can be converted to LP.

We have to abide by certain rules and laws. When Sears purchases the grill the manufacturer sets the standards. On gas grills the only way that we can convert to LP is to replace the gas valves which come with the orifices.

You can take an orifice off and note the B.T.U. of the burners. Take the orifice to an LP gas dealer and see if they can match up your orifice with one they have in stock. Using the B.T.U. rating of the burner they can drill an orifice for the correct B.T.U. of your burner.

Read More
Jimmy K -
Sears Technician
May 09, 2008