Model #153336351 KENMORE Water heater, Gas

  • Main Assembly
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


153.336351 broken knob


Good afternoon.... I can fully appreciate your desire to replace that knob if you're not getting any hot water. I went to Sears Parts and using the parts numbers you've provided I was able to locate those parts and their price. The two links below will bring up those part numbers. Within 10 seconds a box will appear inviting you to chat with an associate. I hope this information will help resolve your problem and have a nice day

Read More
Henry -
November 26, 2012

Thank you for your question. I know it's frustrating when the water heater stops working. Unfortunately, the knob you are referring to is not a serviceable part. It's very unusual for this knob to break. The complete valve # F145-1278 will probably need to be replaced. The only other alternative would be to try and find a knob from a used compatible valve, which would also probably be very difficult to find.

If you do not feel confident repairing this problem yourself, then you can have it repaired at your home by a Sears technician. Here is a link for the website: Sears Home Services .

Read More
Scott D -
Sears Technician
November 28, 2012
See more answers

Top Parts