Model #153326360 KENMORE Water heater, Electric

  • Water Heater
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


What size socket do I need to remove and replace the anode rod on my Kenmore hot water heater?


Almost all anode rods use a 1 1/16" socket. Although I can't verify the exact size, I am fairly sure that this model of water heater will need the 1 1/16" socket to remove the anode rod.

The original part number for the replacement anode rod in this model of water heater is 9001824. This number will substitute to new part number 9000029005 on the Sears PartsDirect website [ ]. I recommend using this authorized manufacturer replacement part to replace your current anode rod. NOTE: A second part number (6601249) is also a manufacturer authorized substitute part for the original anode rod for this model. This part is more expensive but essentially the same part.

I am not aware of different kinds of anode rods for this model that depend on the type of city water.

Read More
Lyle W -
Sears Technician
May 14, 2008

Top Parts

Recommended maintenance parts & accessories

Show 3 more
No more item to show