Model #135108000 CRAFTSMAN Saw Circular

  • Unit Parts
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


How do you convert horsepower to amps. I need a cord for my Craftsman. It's 2 h. The new saws are in amps. Can you tell me how to convert horsepower to today's amps, so I can buy a replacement cor...


For a 2 horsepower 120 volt saw motor, you need to buy a cord with 12-14 gauge wire. Either will work and carry the amp load of the motor.

Fourteen gauge wire is more pliable and easier to manage. and will work fine with your saw.

You can buy 12-14 gauge cords at most hardware or builders supply stores.

Read More
Jimmy K -
Sears Technician
July 20, 2009