Model #119662 KENMORE Range (gas)

  • Hot Plate
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


I have a sears hot plate, model no. 119-662


I did some research on the unit and I was unable to locate information that would be helpful with regards to your question at this time. Your expert will answer within 24-48 hours with detailed information. Thank you for using Manage My Life.

Read More
Joseph P. -
October 13, 2012

Thank you for your question on this portable gas cook top.

I am sorry but the manual has been unavailable for a long time.

This cook top could be used for both LP and Natural gas by changing the orifice spud on the gas valve in or out.

Most of the gas ranges of this era had threaded orifices. To change from one gas to another you would simply turn the orifice in and it is LP and threads the orifice out and it is Natural gas. If you remove the orifice from the gas valve you should see a center stem with a hole in it for LP size orifice and the outer gas spud cap will have a larger hole in it for natural gas flow.

I would suggest that you have a local plumber or LP gas supplier look at the cook top to see if it is safe to use since it is very old. I think it is perhaps from the 60's or 70's.

I believe it was manufactured by Athens division of the Frigidaire Company at that time.

Sam A.

Read More
Sam A -
Sears Technician
October 15, 2012
See more answers