Model #1165491290 KENMORE Vacuum, Canister

  • Power Mate
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


How do I fix my vacuum cleaner?


I'm sorry to hear that you are having some difficulties with your vacuum cleaner. I did some research for you at and found an expert answer to a similar question that may help until your expert can respond to your specific question. The link is attached below. If you do decide to schedule service and have a qualified technician help you, I have also attached a link to I hope these links provided assist you.

Read More
Joseph P. -
October 12, 2011

You should be able to order the hose and the broken part and replace them yourself.

The rubber part on the end of your old hose is called a hose adapter. The adapter has a slightly raised molded joint on it. Place a small screwdriver at each end of the molded joint and push it underneath the joint 1- 1 1/2 inches. These screwdrivers will release a tab underneath the molded joint and the hose adapter will slide off the hose. You will need to perform this operation to both of the hose adapters. The hose adapters will slide on to the new hose and lock without you having to use the screwdrivers

Read More
Jimmy K -
Sears Technician
October 13, 2011
See more answers