Have a repair or installation question?
My kenmore elite Quiet pack 2 show SUD and F notice.
My kenmore elite Quiet pack 2 show SUD and F notice, with water inside and seem stuck on wash status. What can I do to fix it by my self? Kenmore Elite Quiet pack 2 Model #110 45872 400 serial # CSR 3911163
Posted August 06, 2013
Yadira B, August 06, 2013
A washer is definitely something we depend on and when it begins to malfunction it can be a huge inconvenience. While you are waiting for an expert to respond, I have added a helpful link that may provide information to assist you with your question. Click here.
Lokelani, August 07, 2013
Thank you for choosing ManageMyLife.com. I understand how important it is to have a properly working washer. I have included instructions on the image below on how to troubleshoot this problem.
Yuni wibowo, August 07, 2013
Hi...Thank you for the advice. After I cancel the machine and wait a little longer. My washer can spin and drain. How to make sure if my washer work properly and the drain hose doesn't clogged? Thank you for the help :)
Lokelani, August 07, 2013
welcome back to ManageMyLife.com! I'm glad to hear that your washer is working once again. Remember to only use HE detergent and only the recommended amounts. Too much soap in the tub will cause the suds issue. To check your drain, follow the instructions below.
1. Unplug the washing machine or remove the power supply at the circuit breaker or fuse, whichever is easiest.
2. Crouch down in front of the washing machine and remove the screws along the bottom edge holding the kick panel in place. Pull the panel off the washing machine to reveal the drain filter assembly.
3. Place a shallow container beneath the cap of the pump filter; water trapped in the pipes will spill out when the cap is removed, so have a towel close by. Twist the pump filter cap and pull out the filter assembly.
4. Look in the filter for trapped objects, lint and other debris. Wash any pieces of fabric off under warm running water. Look inside the appliance where the filter normally sits before you lock the assembly back into place.
5. Screw the kick panel back and check the drainpipe behind the appliance for kinks or twists. The pipe should run straight from the back of the washing machine to the nearest sink or standpipe.
The manufacturer also recommends cleaning your washer once a month to prevent any build up in the machine. I have included a link to our PartsDirect page where you can purchase the part you need to clean your washer. Just click the blue link below to be taken to the page.