CATEGORY: Refrigerators and Freezers
- Shipping Weight:
- Shipping Length:
- Shipping Width:
- Shipping Height:
Refrigerator water filter
PART NUMBER: 9930
with automatic reorder
Save time and money when you set up an automatic reorder.
You'll get FREE SHIPPING* on today's order and all automatic reorders.
This manufacturer-approved refrigerator water filter (part number 9930) fits many refrigerators, including Kenmore Elite side-by-side refrigerator model 10651142110. This filter also fits certain Whirlpool and KitchenAid refrigerator models.
The filter removes impurities from the water to improve its taste. Replace the water filter every 6 months or when the replacement indicator light turns on.
To install the new water filter:
- Lift open the filter cover door inside the refrigerator compartment.
- Pull the existing filter straight out of the housing.
- With the arrow mark on the new filter pointing up, push the new water filter into the housing.
- Close the filter cover door.
- Run about 1 gallon of water from the water dispenser to flush the water system and purge air from the water lines before filling a drinking glass.