CATEGORY: Refrigerators and Freezers
Refrigerator water filter 9030
PART NUMBER: 9020
Substitution: 9030 Learn why
with automatic reorder
Save time and money when you set up an automatic reorder.
You'll get FREE SHIPPING* on today's order and all automatic reorders.
This manufacturer-approved refrigerator water filter (part number 9030) fits many refrigerators, including Kenmore Elite side-by-side refrigerator model 10644022600. This filter also fits certain Whirlpool refrigerator models.
The filter removes impurities from the water to improve its taste. Replace the filter every 6 months or when the replacement indicator light turns on.
To install the new filter:
- Push the eject button to release the existing filter (use the handle of a wooden spoon to press the eject button if it is difficult to depress).
- Pull the old filter out of the housing.
- Transfer the decorative cap from the old filter to the new filter.
- Push the new filter into the housing. The eject button will snap back out when the filter is fully engaged.
- Run about 1 gallon of water from the water dispenser to flush the water system and purge air from the water lines before filling a drinking glass.
This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including 9020.