How do I cancel or change an order?
All orders are transmitted electronically directly to the supplier to prevent delays in order processing. Once an order is in the supplier's system, it can't be cancelled or changed in any way. If you need further assistance after receiving your order, please Contact us. Satisfaction guaranteed
- Why does my order come in multiple packages?
- Can I pick up my part in a local store?
- Why do I have to pay shipping on a part that is not stocked at the local Sears Parts & Repair Centers?
- What are the acceptable forms of payment?
- How do I find the Security Code on my credit card?
- How do I locate the Routing Number on my check?
- How do I locate the checking account number on my check?
- Do I have to register to place an order?
- I don't have an email account / Why am I asked for an email address?
- How do I store my address and information for future orders?
- How secure are transactions on the site?
- How do I return a part?