Part #: W10258275
Order by 2pm CT, ships today (Monday - Friday)! View Details
SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS℠ Members earn 240 points if they purchase this item. Learn more
Facts from our Techs
- Our experienced technicians installed this part 7623 time(s) last year
- It took them 37 minutes to install this part
- Level of difficulty of repair:
Don't want to install it yourself? Schedule an appointment
This manufacturer-approved bi-metal fuse (part number W10258275) for Whirlpool dishwasher model DU1055XTVB3 is a thermal safety device that installs in the console. When the temperature inside the dishwasher gets too high, the bi-metal fuse burns out and breaks the circuit that allows electricity to flow to and from the main electric control board.
Follow the instructions that come with the replacement bi-metal fuse when making the repair. Install the new wiring harness that comes with the fuse.
- Category: Large Kitchen Appliances
- Shipping Length: 3.20 in
- Shipping Width: 0.60 in
- Shipping Height: 7.00 in
- Shipping Weight: 0.05 lbs