✓ ELIGIBLE FOR PICKUP
✓ GUARANTEED SAME DAY SHIP
RETURNS MADE EASY!
Order by 2pm CT, ships today (Monday - Friday)!
Part Information#N/A This can result in an odor, or mold or mildew in your washer. To save water and energy, HE washers incorporate designs such as low water use and air-tight seals that can create a higher potential for this build-up to lead to odor. That's why leading washer brands recommend using affresh Washer Cleaner once a month to power away residue, and help prevent odor in all types of washers. Only affresh Washer Cleaner is proven to penetrate, dissolve, remove or reduce odor-causing residue from your washer. It doesn't just cover up the odor like bleach or other cleaners. The Power Puck tablet works with water to create oxygenating action to penetrate and lift residue from surfaces you can't reach, such as the tub, hoses and pumps. The sturdy Grit Grabber cloth is specially textured to remove residue from the places you can, like the rubber door seal. Using affresh Washer Cleaner as a once-monthly maintenance program for your washer is a fast and simple way to keep it cleaner and fresher smelling.
- Category: Laundry Appliances
- Shipping Length: 3.7500 in
- Shipping Width: 3.7500 in
- Shipping Height: 2.2500 in
- Shipping Weight: 0.2880 lbs
- Installations last year: 23917
- Average installation time: 27 minutes
- Level of repair difficulty:
Don't have time to install it yourself? Schedule an appointment.
- Kenmore Automatic Washer (43)
- Kenmore Elite Residential Washer (56)
- Roper Automatic Washer (2)
- Whirlpool Commercial Automatic Washer (5)
- Whirlpool Automatic Washer (254)
- Amana Automatic Washer (19)
- Crosley Automatic Washer (5)
- Admiral Automatic Washer (2)
- Maytag Commercial Automatic Washer (19)
- Maytag Automatic Washer (182)
- Inglis Automatic Washer (6)