Refrigerator Water Filter
Part #: 9930
Order by 2pm CT, ships today (Monday - Friday)! View Details
How often would you like to receive this product?
FREE Standard Shipping
with automatic reorders Details
SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS℠ Members earn 450 points if they purchase this item. Learn more
This manufacturer-approved refrigerator water filter (part number 9930) fits many refrigerators, including Kenmore Elite side-by-side refrigerator model 10651142110. This filter also fits certain Whirlpool and KitchenAid refrigerator models.
The filter removes impurities from the water to improve its taste. Replace the water filter every 6 months or when the replacement indicator light turns on.
To install the new water filter:
- Lift open the filter cover door inside the refrigerator compartment.
- Pull the existing filter straight out of the housing.
- With the arrow mark on the new filter pointing up, push the new water filter into the housing.
- Close the filter cover door.
- Run about 1 gallon of water from the water dispenser to flush the water system and purge air from the water lines before filling a drinking glass.
- Category: Refrigerators and Freezers
- Shipping Length: 7.25 in
- Shipping Width: 2 in
- Shipping Height: 2.12 in
- Shipping Weight: 0.54 lbs