Washer Electronic Control Board
Part #: 8182687
Order by 2pm CT, ships today (Monday - Friday)! View Details
SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS℠ Members earn 2472 points if they purchase this item. Learn more
Facts from Our Techs
- Our experienced technicians installed this part 240 times last year.
- It took them 42 minutes to install this part.
- Level of difficulty of repair:
Don't want to install it yourself? Schedule an appointment.
Choose this manufacturer-approved electronic control circuit board for your residential washer.
Designed to fit your product
This touchpad/LED assembly replaces the worn or damaged electronic control circuit board that allows you to select and control operations in your washing machine.
- The assembly is encased in a protective plastic coating and contains the hardware that interacts with the programmed software for your washing machine. Using the controls on the assembly, you can select the appropriate wash cycles, water levels, spin speeds and volume control for the washer.
- To remove your washing machine's existing electronic control, use a screwdriver to release (from left to right) the nine tabs that secure it to your washer's console.
- Category: Laundry Appliances
- Shipping Length: 9.5 in
- Shipping Width: 11.5 in
- Shipping Height: 5 in
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 lbs