Washer Electronic Control Board
Part #: 8182687
Order by 2pm CT, ships today (Monday - Friday)! View Details
SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS℠ Members earn 2596 points if they purchase this item. Learn more
- Installations last year: 247
- Average installation time: 43 minutes
- Level of repair difficulty:
Don't have time to install it yourself? Schedule an appointment.
Choose this manufacturer-approved electronic control circuit board for your residential washer.
Designed to fit your product
This touchpad/LED assembly replaces the worn or damaged electronic control circuit board that allows you to select and control operations in your washing machine.
- The assembly is encased in a protective plastic coating and contains the hardware that interacts with the programmed software for your washing machine. Using the controls on the assembly, you can select the appropriate wash cycles, water levels, spin speeds and volume control for the washer.
- To remove your washing machine's existing electronic control, use a screwdriver to release (from left to right) the nine tabs that secure it to your washer's console.
- Category: Laundry Appliances
- Shipping Length: 9.5 in
- Shipping Width: 11.5 in
- Shipping Height: 5 in
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 lbs