Water Level Pressure Switch
Part #: 8181695
Many replacement parts are only available online and typically cannot be found anywhere locally.
SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS℠ Members earn 589 points if they purchase this item. Learn more
- Installations last year: 1045
- Average installation time: 57 minutes
- Level of repair difficulty:
Don't have time to install it yourself? Schedule an appointment.
Choose this manufacturer-approved water level pressure switch for your residential washer.
Designed to fit your product
This water level switch replaces the worn or damaged pressure switch that controls the water level in your washing machine.
- To remove your washer's existing water level switch unscrew and remove its top panel. Disconnect the wire harness and pressure hose from the switch, and turn the switch counterclockwise to release it from the washer's cabinet.
- Do not wiggle the pressure hose from side-to-side when attaching it to the nipple on the new switch. To prevent the nipple from cracking or breaking when attaching the hose, trim the hose a little so that it fits loosely. Be sure to unplug your washing machine before beginning the repair.
- Category: Laundry Appliances
- Shipping Length: 3.4 in
- Shipping Width: 2.3 in
- Shipping Height: 1.9 in
- Shipping Weight: 0.15 lbs