Range Radiant Surface Element
Part #: 74009082
Order by 2pm CT, ships today (Monday - Friday)! View Details
Many replacement parts are only available online and typically cannot be found anywhere locally.
SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS℠ Members earn 1045 points if they purchase this item. Learn more
Facts from our Techs
- Our experienced technicians installed this part 62 time(s) last year
- It took them 38 minutes to install this part
- Level of difficulty of repair:
Don't want to install it yourself? Schedule an appointment
This manufacturer-approved 12-inch radiant surface element (part number 74009082) attaches under the glass main top on an Amana electric range model AER5845RAB.
- Unplug the range before beginning to install the replacement radiant surface element.
- Making the repair requires carefully lifting, then removing, the main top from the range. The procedure for doing this varies from range to range, but it usually involves opening the oven door and taking out the screws along the front lip that hold the front edge of the top in place. When the top can be lifted, pull it forward by about 6 inches so you can access and unplug the wire harness from all the elements. Make sure the wires are all disconnected before taking the top all the way off.
- Category: Large Kitchen Appliances
- Shipping Length: 13.938 in
- Shipping Width: 11.625 in
- Shipping Height: 2.438 in
- Shipping Weight: 2.25 lbs