Range Radiant Surface Element
Part #: 74009082
Order by 2pm CT, ships today (Monday - Friday)! View Details
SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS℠ Members earn 1153 points if they purchase this item. Learn more
- Installations last year: 62
- Average installation time: 38 minutes
- Level of repair difficulty:
Don't have time to install it yourself? Schedule an appointment.
This manufacturer-approved 12-inch radiant surface element (part number 74009082) attaches under the glass main top on an Amana electric range model AER5845RAB.
- Unplug the range before beginning to install the replacement radiant surface element.
- Making the repair requires carefully lifting, then removing, the main top from the range. The procedure for doing this varies from range to range, but it usually involves opening the oven door and taking out the screws along the front lip that hold the front edge of the top in place. When the top can be lifted, pull it forward by about 6 inches so you can access and unplug the wire harness from all the elements. Make sure the wires are all disconnected before taking the top all the way off.
- Category: Large Kitchen Appliances
- Shipping Length: 13.938 in
- Shipping Width: 11.625 in
- Shipping Height: 2.438 in
- Shipping Weight: 2.25 lbs