Choose this manufacturer-approved bottom engine seal for your engine.
This seal rests at the bottom of your single-cylinder engine.
- To install the bottom engine seal, you will need to remove your engine's pulley.
- Drain your engine before replacing its bottom engine seal.
- Category: Lawn & Garden/Yard/Farm
- Shipping Length: 2.75 in
- Shipping Width: 3 in
- Shipping Height: 0.75 in
- Shipping Weight: 0.05 lbs
- Installations last year: 4
- Average installation time: 1 hour(s) and 55 minutes
- Level of repair difficulty: