Refrigerator Defrost Thermostat
Part #: 12001937
Order by 2pm CT, ships today (Monday - Friday)! View Details
SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS℠ Members earn 334 points if they purchase this item. Learn more
Facts from our Techs
- Our experienced technicians installed this part 1465 time(s) last year
- It took them 1 hours and 7 minutes to install this part
- Level of difficulty of repair:
Don't want to install it yourself? Schedule an appointment
This manufacturer-approved defrost thermostat (part number 12001937) for Kenmore bottom-mount refrigerator model 59662824200 is a safety device. It mounts next to the evaporator coils to monitor the temperature during defrost cycles, and it prevents overheating by shutting off the defrost heater if the temperature gets to high.
The replacement defrost thermostat can also be installed on some models of Amana refrigerators.
- Category: Refrigerators and Freezers
- Shipping Length: 2.70 in
- Shipping Width: 1.00 in
- Shipping Height: 5.00 in
- Shipping Weight: 0.10 lbs