Model #SGM365 DACOR Counter Unit, Gas

  • Cabinet Parts
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


Dacor SGM365S Sparking SGM365 Dacor Cooktop


I recommend that you keep the cooktop unplugged and have it serviced by a technician. Call Dacor at 1-800-793-0093 to set up service. You could have a defective burner switch or a failed spark module. The spark module on that cooktop has a re-ignition feature. The technician will need to properly diagnose the failure and replace parts on that cooktop. Dacor recommends that all component failures be diagnosed and repaired by a service technician.

Read More
Lyle W -
Sears Technician
July 09, 2014

Replacing burner valve - Dacor gas cooktop SGM365 Dacor Cooktop


Thank you for your question and I understand your concern.

I do not believe any "special tools" are needed to un-install the cooktop and replace a burner valve.

To remove the cooktop, look under the unit and remove the two hold down brackets. Disconnect the power cord and then shut off the gas supply and disconnect the gas line.

Lift the top up and place it on a protected surface.

Remove the grates, burner caps, burner rings and the burner knobs.

Remove the Phillips screws that secure the burners to the top. Lift the top up enough to slide the hot surface indicator lights off and then you can remove the top and set it aside.

Remove the screws from the bottom and sides of the front edge of the chassis and remove the access panel. You should now have full access the burner valves to remove and replace. Remove the screw that attaches the burner valve to the manifold and remove it. 

I hope this is helpful. If I may be of further assistance as more details become available, please reply to this post. 


Read More
Joey S -
Sears Technician
November 01, 2013



I know that having the correct part information is very important for the repair. While you are waiting for your expert answer, I have found a link to the part diagram. Four of the knobs are all the same, and the tube is connected to the knob. This is number 23 on the list. You can order the new knob from the link. I hope this helps.

Read More
aashe -
July 26, 2011

Thank you for your question on the knob for the Dacor cook top.

I am not sure of which knob you a referring to.

I have given you the knob configuration out of the manual below in the image.

I will give you both part numbers for the knobs.

There is one knob that is different from the other four.

All of the other knobs are part number: 82974.

The single knob that is different on the markings is part number for the bottom RF burner: 82977.

I believe the tube you are referring to is part of the new knob.

Please reference the image below and if the configuration is different from yours, please reply and I will try to help you further.

I believe the knob you are looking for is the 82974, and you can purchase it from: Sears Parts Direct .

Thank you for using Manage My Life.

Read More
Sam A -
Sears Technician
July 27, 2011
See more answers

Top Parts