Model #JGP933SEC2SS GE Counter Unit, Gas

  • Control Panel & Cooktop
    3 Results
  • Gas & Burner Parts
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


gas cooktop blows the circuit breaker (gfi)


It can be very frustrating when your cooktop continuously blows the breaker. While you are waiting for your expert answer, I did some research on the unit. At this time, I was unable to locate information that would be helpful in regards to your question. Some of these questions that are asked will need specific research and will be answered by an expert with-in two business days but usually sooner.

Read More
Julio -
February 19, 2013

Thank you for your question. I know it's concerning about tripping the gfi. The only part that will probably need to be replaced will be the gfi, to a regular grounded three prong outlet. It's not recommended to use a gfi on any major appliance. An electrician may be needed to change this outlet. If you do not feel confident in completing this type of project yourself, I recommend that you use a pre-screened professional from I hope this will help you.

Read More
Scott D -
Sears Technician
February 21, 2013
See more answers

Top Parts

Recommended maintenance parts & accessories

Show 3 more
No more item to show