Model #JGA8100ADB JENN-AIR Module Accessories

  • Sealed Burner Cartridge
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


I have model #JDS9860AAP. Can I replace the Grill on the left side of the cooktop with a double burner?


Wanting to know if you can replace parts on Grill can be quite a mystery. While you are waiting on an expert to answer your question, a suggestion I have is to visit Sears Home Service website to speak with a Sears associate. I have attached the link below. Hope this helps!

Read More
Dezeray S -
December 21, 2010

I know it would be nice to be able to change from the grill to burners sometimes. The owner's manual does show that there are some replacement burner modules. For black use JGA8100ADB and for white use JGA8100ADW. Both parts are available at SearsPartsDirect . The category will be model search instead of part search. I hope this will help you.

Read More
Scott D -
Sears Technician
December 22, 2010
See more answers

Top Parts