Model #7203237 CRAFTSMAN Router

  • Replacement Parts
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


Is there a user manual for this? 7203237


Thank you for being Sears’ valued member and for contacting with your question about a manual for your product that you purchased a few years ago. We will be happy to help you with this but will need some additional information. Based on your post, I take it that your product is not the router on our website. The number you provided (7203237) is the model number of a router that was produced about 30 years ago.

In order for us to locate information on your product we need to know the following:

What is the product? 
What is the brand name?
What is the complete model number and serial number?
What is the approximate age of product?

Since you are searching our database for the manual, I am assuming the product is either a Craftsman (tools or lawn equipment) or a Kenmore (home appliance). Our model number format for Craftsman is 3 numbers, a period and then 6 more numbers. The number you provided looks to be too short. The first 3 numbers tells us who made the product for Sears. So if the model begins with 917 we would most likely be looking for lawn equipment like mowers, tractors, lawn sweeper, etc. If it starts with 315, it is most likely a power tool.

Kenmore model format is 3 numbers, a period or hyphen, and 8 more numbers. Again, the first three numbers tells us who made the product and helps us narrow down the type of product. For example, 110 is normally laundry appliance, 106 is refrigerators, etc. Please find the model/serial number label on your product and resubmit your question with the above requested information. With that we will be happy to search for the user manual for you. \

It is important to know that the “model number” used to order/purchase a product is normally not the complete model number found on the product itself. This is because a product can be sold for several years. During the time frame the product is sold, several changes may be made to the basic model. The complete model number on the product lets us know which version of the product you have. It will list the updated parts for when your product was produced.

We look forward to your reposted question and the opportunity to help you find the manual. Thank you for choosing Sears, we appreciate your business. 

Read More
Rachel Morgan -
Sears Technician
February 09, 2015

I have the craftsmen fence system 32371 and there is a rod that extends out about 6 inches and has a wing on it. Whats the rod for? 7203237 Craftsman Fence guide system

A: is always a great resource to find the answers to your parts questions.
Your Sears partsdirect expert will research your question and respond within two business days but usually sooner.
Thank you for using!

Read More
Henry -
May 31, 2013

Thank you for your question. I will be happy to assist you. I looked up the model number you submitted. The threaded rod with the wing nut is used for the clamp. To use the clamp, loosen the wing nut and push the rod through the guide. Then place the piece to be held against the guide. Turn the rod so the metal tang sits on the piece and tighten the wing nut.  I hope this is helpful. Please let me know if you need further assistance.    Thank you for using Manage my life. Mark T.

Read More
Mark T -
Sears Technician
June 04, 2013
See more answers