Model #66319 JVC Direct View\Digital 27" to 40" TV

  • No Image Available - Wards
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers

Q:

Kenmore Microwave Light

A:

Good morning... I can understand your desire to replace that light bulb. I would offer caution if you're thinking of attempting repairs yourself. Microwaves contain high voltage internal components that can retain a lethal electrical charge even when the microwave is unplugged. I've provided a link below that will discuss this topic in greater detail. Keep in mind that an expert will be responding within the next two business days if not sooner and will likely offer you more information and instruction. I hope this link will help guide you to the best possible action to take and have a nice day.

Read More
Henry -
March 22, 2013
A:

Thank you for contacting ManageMyLife.com regarding the cabinet light not turning on. I see Henry provided you with some excellent safety information. To replace the bulb in this model the outer cover has to be removed. Because of the extremely high voltage a microwave generates and can store even when unplugged, we do not give repair information on them. We strongly recommend having a service technician replace the bulb in the microwave. I hope you understand we do not want customer getting serious injured or worse. We will gladly give repair advice on all other appliances.

You can view the drop-off location to bring your unit in for service at Sears Home Services.

I really hope this information helps you today. Thank you for using ManageMyLife.com.

Read More
Korinna S -
Sears Technician
March 22, 2013
See more answers
Q:

Can you tell me why my Kenmore microwave will not run i can push the time and start buttons and it will light up but will not start the cooking process

A:

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties with your Microwave. Most people do not know that Microwaves contain high voltage internal components that can retain a lethal electrical charge even when the microwave is completely unplugged. Door repairs and adjustments, even minor ones, can cause microwave leakage and a microwave shielding leakage test must be performed using a survey meter after any microwave service. I strongly suggest that you have this repair handled only by a qualified service technician. I have provided a link To Sears Home Services if you decide to schedule service. If you think it may be cost effective to just replace the unit, I have also provided a link to the Microwave section of Sears.com to price out what a replacement would cost.

Read More
James -
March 03, 2012
A:

Thank you for your question and I understand your concern.

It could have a faulty door switch, touch panel or electronic control board.

I am sorry, but we do not give repair information on microwave ovens because they are inherently dangerous to service. Microwaves contain high voltage internal components that can retain a lethal electrical charge even when the microwave is completely unplugged. Door repairs and adjustments, even minor ones, can cause microwave leakage, and a microwave shielding leakage test must be performed using a survey meter after any microwave service. That's why I strongly warn you to have this repair handled only by a qualified service technician. You can schedule service online with Sears Home Services or by calling 1-800-4-MY-HOME.

Normally at ManageMyLife.com we like to help you with all of your repairs, but our expert advice is that microwaves are just too dangerous.

Read More
Joey S -
Sears Technician
March 05, 2012
See more answers
Q:

Why does my microwave seems to work but nothing gets hot?

A:

If it is running and the display is working then one of the internal parts has failed. If you do not hear a humming noise then possibly a fuse has failed or the transformer or magnetron has failed.

Microwaves are inherently dangerous to service. Internal capacitors can retain a lethal electrical charge even when the microwave is unplugged. A microwave radiation leakage test must be performed on the unit following any repair. I recommend calling a service technician to repair this type of problem.

Read More
Fred M -
Sears Technician

Top Accessories