Model #415156950 KENMORE Grill, Gas

  • Replacement Parts
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


Replace master Valve on BBQ


When you have taken care of an outdoor appliance and it works well but just needs a new part and it is not to be found it can be very disappointing. Hopefully the expert has some resources that can help with this part. If you would like to at least browse the new grills I attached a link to below. Isn't it time to treat yourself?

Read More
Barbara H. -
July 14, 2011

I'm afraid we do not have a manufacturer approved replacement part number for your regulator/hose assembly. You may be able to find a universal fit part locally, but other than that you may be out of luck with it.

I really wish I had better news for you but I'm afraid I don't.

Thank you for using Manage My Life!

Read More
XX Wade_ -
Sears Technician
July 15, 2011
See more answers

Top Parts