Model #41515480 KENMORE Grill, Gas

  • Replacement Parts
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


Parts replacement


Take your broken regulator to a big box hardware store and find a replacement that will fit. You might have to drill a hole or two if you have a mounted unit but, if you just have a bottle to valve style, you should be able to find one without a lot of trouble. They're actually pretty universal.

Read More
Dave -
August 16, 2013



Thanks for contacting manage my life about your grill model 41515480; sorry you are having a problem. I will link you to a previous answer relating to this question.

Previous answer :replacing regulator,hose and valve assembly.


Ron H.

Read More
Ron H -
Sears Technician
August 19, 2013
See more answers

Top Parts