Model #16702 TANDY VCR

  • No Image Available - Fidelitone
    3 Results
Find part by diagram >

Question and Answers


Where do we go to register a Kenmore freezer?


This is a little out of our area of expertise; we are here to help with the repairing and maintance of your appliance. I suggest calling 1-800-4MY-Home (800-469-4663), have your receipt with the date and complete model and serial number available. Someone in this department should be able to help you. For more assistance you can resubmit your question with more details.

Read More
Scott D -
Sears Technician