Part #: 527702
Order by 2pm CT, ships today (Monday - Friday)! View Details
Many replacement parts are only available online and typically cannot be found anywhere locally.
SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS℠ Members earn 1966 points if they purchase this item. Learn more
Facts from Our Techs
- Our experienced technicians installed this part 62 times last year.
- It took them 1 hour(s) and 43 minutes to install this part.
- Level of difficulty of repair:
Don't want to install it yourself? Schedule an appointment.
This manufacturer-approved heater plate (part number 527702) installs in Fisher and Paykel model DD603I dishwasher to raise the temperature of wash and rinse water.
Shut off the circuit breaker for the dishwasher before installing the heater plate. Making the repair requires removing the front panel, filter, rotor and wash tub from the dishwasher.
- To take off the existing heater plate, disconnect the motor wiring harness from the electronic control board, lift the tab on the locking ring and turn the ring counterclockwise until it comes free from the tub.
- While holding the pump housing, lift the locking ring, heater plate and motor assembly out of the wash tub. The suction pipe extending from the drain molding will slide out of the tub drain area.
- To separate the heater plate from the motor, remove the locking ring.
- Category: Large Kitchen Appliances
- Shipping Length: 11.9 in
- Shipping Width: 11.3 in
- Shipping Height: 1.9 in
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 lbs